The Human Resources Department (HR) functions as a strategic business partner, employee advocate and administrator. As a strategic business partner, HR plays a major role in optimizing the organization’s efficiency and effectiveness in striving to achieve identified hospital organizational strategies and objectives. In its role as employee champion, HR ensures that managers treat workers fairly and that all employees have equal opportunities. As administrator, HR carries out the hospital’s policies, programs, benefits and services in an equitable and consistent manner in accordance with Federal, State and local laws and regulations.
HR plays a key role in aligning work relationships to include:
- The appropriate mix of regular full-time, part-time, and casual employees
- The recruitment, selection and retention of staff
- The assurance of competency at all levels including licensure and certification verification
- Training and development of the workforce
- Employee recognition/reward and corrective action
HR serves approximately 465 employees. HR is staffed with a full-time Director of Organizational Development, Human Resources Manager, Human Resources Coordinator, Staff Education Coordinator, and Medical Staff Office Coordinator.
For additional information please contact:
Human Resources Benefits Coordinator
Human Resources Director/
Corporate Compliance Officer